Leak Detection in Dallas, TX
Finding and Resolving Leaks at Dallas County Properties
If you have a hidden water leak in your home, it can cause thousands of dollars of damage if you don’t take action quickly and call in a professional plumber to help. At Slate Plumbing, we have experience with a wide range of plumbing issues including leak detection.
Most of the time household water leaks start off small and if they are detected early enough you can save yourself a lot of stress and costly cleanup down the road. We use state-of-the-art technology and tools to find even the most stubborn water leaks and provide professional plumbing solutions in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Do you suspect you have a water leak in your home? If you’re not sure, get in touch with us today and we will send out one of our expert plumbers to take care of the situation.
Signs You May Have a Water Leak on Your Property
Leaking pipes often leave clues and show symptoms, so if you have a leak in your home, you should be able to tell most of the time.
If you notice any of the following signs, be sure to give us a call and we will send someone out to assess the situation and make any necessary repairs:
- Wet or damp areas on basement floors or walls
- Mold growth or mildew growth anywhere in the house
- Higher than average water bill even if you haven’t used more water
- The sound of rushing water inside walls or under floors
- Lower water pressure than you’re used to
- Soil movement and settling
- Foundation movement in home
- Constant sewer clogs
Ready to Get Started? Contact us using Contact Form or give us a call at (214) 307-6300.
Common Causes of Water Leaks
If you have a water leak in your home, it’s important to call a plumber as soon as possible to find the source of the leak and make the repairs you need. There are a handful of common water leak causes that we are trained to watch for when we come into your home to provide you with service.
Here are a few that we see regularly:
- Old worn-out pipes
- Tree roots that have grown into your sewer pipe
- Older clogs that haven’t had the attention they need
- Types that haven’t been installed correctly
- Damaged pipe joints
- Worn connectors
Whatever the cause, take the time to give us a call as soon as you notice any signs of trouble.
Reasons to Work with Slate Plumbing
Slate Plumbing has a reputation for high-quality plumbing services and exceptional customer service. When you work with us you can feel confident that your plumbing issues will be solved in the most efficient way possible.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- We make a point of finishing every job we start
- We use advanced tools and technology to give you the best possible results
- Our team of plumbers will treat your home as if it were their own
- We don’t believe in hidden costs and have honest upfront pricing
- We use high-quality brands and equipment
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?