Sewer Replacement in Dallas, TX
Comprehensive Sewer Replacement Services in Dallas County
If you need sewer line replacement services, the team at Slate Plumbing has got you covered. It’s no secret that problems with your sewer line can be messy and cause a lot of disruption in your home and on your property. When you have access to a reputable team of sewer replacement specialists, you can help minimize the damage and disruption and get your life back to normal as soon as possible.
Sewer lines typically last for decades before they need to be replaced, but there are situations where damage is caused, and you will need sewer line replacement sooner. We have the tools and technology to diagnose your sewer line problems and provide you with a solution that meets your needs.
To get started on your service, call our team at (214) 307-6300 or fill out our online form.
Reasons You May Need Sewer Line Replacement
Aside from normal aging that causes weakening of the integrity of the pipe, there are a handful of common reasons why sewer line replacement may be necessary.
A couple of those reasons are:
- Tree roots – It may be hard to believe, but tree roots growing into the sewer pipe is one of the most common reasons they need to be replaced. As nearby trees grow, their roots spread out searching for water and your sewer line maybe the closest source.
- Natural disasters – Although it’s not a common occurrence, natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods can cause enough damage to your sewer line that it needs to be replaced.
When your sewer line is severely clogged or damaged, there are often signs to let you know that something isn’t right, and it needs professional attention. The longer you wait to take action and call for professional service, the higher the likelihood of a serious sewer line break causing a wide range of damage.
The signs to watch for include:
- Frequent clogs in different parts or home of your plumbing system
- Slow-moving or sluggish drains throughout your house
- Sewage, sticks, twigs, and other debris backing up into your home
- The smell of sewer gas is in your home
- Soft, swampy ground in your yard
- Bright green patches of grass on your lawn
Ready to Get Started? Contact us using Contact Form or give us a call at (214) 307-6300.
Working with Our Plumbers
Working with our team of plumbing experts means you’ll have access that active industry-leading plumbing services and memorable customer service whenever you need it.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Peace of mind knowing we will complete every job in full
- Honest pricing that does not include hidden fees
- Respectful plumbers that treat your home like it was their own
- Showing up on time to respect your schedule
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?