Slab Leak Repair in Dallas, TX
Reliable Slab Leak Repair in Dallas County
When it comes to hidden water leaks on your property, a slab leak is one of the worst-case scenarios. A slab leak refers to a water leak taking place in the pipes below the concrete slab of your house. This concrete slab supports the foundation of your home, and as the water leaks from the pipes in that space it may move the sediment and packed dirt around it. If a slab leak lasts for long enough without being detected, you may end up with structural damage that is costly and dangerous.
At Slate Plumbing, we offer proven slab leak repair for homes and business in Dallas, TX. We can come in and pinpoint the source of your slab leak to provide quick and efficient repairs so you can avoid devastating water damage or structural damage to your home.
If you suspect a slab leak on your property, take action as soon as possible. Call our team at (214) 307-6300 or fill out our online form.
What Causes a Slab Leak?
There are a few different reasons you may end up with a slab leak in your home. Some of them are beyond your control, but you can have some measure of control by scheduling maintenance visits to inspect your pipes and plumbing system.
The common causes of slab leaks are:
- Aging pipes that have weakened and become thinner
- A major event with the weather that caused a sudden change in the ground pressure
- Vibrations creating friction with the pipes and rebar underneath the slab
- Pipes that have become corroded after years of using chemical drain cleaners
Ready to Get Started? Contact us using Contact Form or give us a call at (214) 307-6300.
Potential Slab Leak Signs
You will notice the signs of a slab leaking in your home at some point. There is a chance that by the time you see any signs, the leak has been going on for some time, so it’s important to give us a call immediately.
Some of the signs to watch for include:
- Cold spots on your basement floor
- Damp, squishy ground in your backyard
- Standing water near the foundation of the house
- Water stains or marks on your basement walls or floors
- Unexplained mold growth in your basement
- The sound of running or trickling water behind your basement walls or under the floor
What to Expect When You Work with Slate Plumbing
When you work with our team of expert plumbers you can expect the highest quality plumbing repair and installation and exceptional customer service with every call. We make a point of treating you like a member of the family, so you’ll trust us the next time you need to call for plumbing help.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Honest plumbers who have the utmost respect for your home
- Transparent pricing with no hidden costs
- Strong commitment to finishing every single job
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment to get the job done right
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?