One of the most unsettling things in any household is when you suddenly lose your hot water. A malfunctioning water heater can cause a great deal of frustration for everyone in the house. When you have access to reliable water heater repair services, you can get a timely solution to your problem, and you won’t have to suffer through the sting of cold water for very long.
At Slate Plumbing, we have a team of experienced plumbers that will take control of your plumbing issues and provide you with the solutions you need. If you’ve been having an issue with your water heater or there is damage to the hot water tank, don’t hesitate to call a professional as soon as possible.
If you think you may have an issue with your water heater, give us a call at (214) 307-6300 or contact us online and we will send someone out to take a look.
Do You Need Professional Water Heater Repair?
If your water heater isn’t running as efficiently as it should, it will eventually show signs that it’s time for professional repairs.
Some of the most common signs to watch for include:
- Small pools of water around the base of your hot water tank
- Unusual sounds while your water heater is running
- An uncharacteristic dip in your household water pressure
- Higher-than-average monthly water bills
- Strange odors coming from your hot water tank
When you have issues with your water heater, they will typically fall into one or more of a few different categories.
Some of the most common water heater problems we see include:
- Thermostat Issues – The thermostat is what controls the temperature inside the hot water tank and if it’s not working properly, you may get water that is far too hot or ice cold
- Physical Damage to the Tank – This may include dents and cracks especially if the hot water tank is older and has been used for many years. Over time, superficial damage can end up causing corrosion or water damage to the actual unit itself
- Electrical Problems – Hot water tanks rely heavily on the electrical components and wiring that make them work. If any of these parts are damaged or not connected properly it will affect the performance of the water heater
- Time -Eventually even the highest quality hot water tanks wear out and need to be replaced. If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it may be time to upgrade to a more efficient unit to help save money and provide you with better quality service
Trust Slate Plumbing to Get the Job Done Right the First Time
When it comes to reliable, high-quality water heater repair and installation you can count on the team at Slate Plumbing to get the job done right.
When you work with us you can expect:
- Complete plumbing services and exceptional customer service
- Honest pricing with no hidden costs
- State-of-the-art technology using all the latest tools
- Caring plumbers that treat your home as if it were their own
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?