When you have a plumbing issue in your Corinth home or business, it always helps to have access to a plumbing team that gets results. At Slate Plumbing, we have a wide range of experience and expertise at solving even the most complex plumbing issues. From small pinhole leaks to broken sewer lines, we’ve got you covered.
If you are looking for dependable plumbing solutions in Corinth, TX and the surrounding areas get in touch with us today.
Making the Decision to Call a Corinth Plumber
It’s usually better to be safe than sorry when making the decision to call a plumber. The last thing you want is for a hidden leak to cause thousands of dollars worth of water damage before you get the help you need. Make sure you give us a call if you notice any of the following signs:
- Higher than average water bills
- Moisture or puddles around any plumbing fixtures
- Mold growth
- Low water pressure
- Clogged drains that won’t clear with a basic plunger
If you’re like most homeowners in Corinth, you rely on your water heater almost every single day. The last thing you want is for a water heater issue to leave you standing under a blast of cold water when you know it should be hot. You can prevent water heater issues by taking action and giving us a call as soon as you notice signs that include:
- Your hot water not lasting as long as it used to
- Rust-colored water coming from your faucets
- Physical damage or corrosion on your water tank
- Strange noises or odors coming from your hot water tank
Take a look at our wide range of plumbing services:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Working with Our Corinth Plumbers
When you decide to work with our team of expert plumbers, you can expect dependable plumbing solutions and memorable customer service with every call. Here are some additional benefits of working with us:
- We offer transparent pricing with no hidden costs
- Our plumbers make a point of treating your home like it was their own
- We are dedicated to 100% completion of every job
- We use state-of-the-art-tools and equipment for fast and efficient service
There is no reason to suffer through a serious plumbing issue when expert help is just a phone call away. In Corinth, TX and the surrounding areas get in touch with us today for service you can trust.
Water Line Upgrades: When to Consider Professional Replacement
Preventive Maintenance with Hydro Jetting
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help