When you work with the plumbing team at Slate Plumbing, you’ll love our commitment, our focus, and our attention to detail. We provide comprehensive plumbing services to the residents and businesses in Grand Prairie and nearby communities that will always leave you satisfied. Whether it’s a small pinhole leak or a complex drain clog, we have the team, the experience, and the expertise to get the job done right.
There’s no reason to suffer through a serious plumbing issue when help is just a phone call away.
Get in touch with us today in Grand Prairie or the surrounding area for fast, efficient plumbing services you can trust.
Advantages of Calling a Professional Plumber in Grand Prairie, TX
If you notice signs of plumbing trouble such as water leaks, clogged or sluggish drains, unpleasant smells, or mold and mildew growth, it’s important to get in touch with a professional plumber as soon as possible. Some of the advantages of calling the team at Slate Plumbing to take care of your plumbing needs include:
- Preventing problems in the future
- Having peace of mind knowing your plumbing system is in good shape
- Saving hundreds or even thousands on costly repair or replacement
- Avoiding a major plumbing disaster
Even the best water heaters don’t last forever, and sooner or later it will be time for you to get a water heater replacement. There are several advantages to getting a new water heater, including greater energy efficiency and more reliable hot water. Some of the signs telling you that it’s time to get a new water heater include:
- Signs of rust or corrosion in the attachments of your hot water tank
- Unusual sounds coming from your water heater while it is running
- Pools of water around the base of your hot water tank
- Inconsistent hot water during showers or doing dishes
If you notice any of these signs, give us a call and we will come out to assess the situation and let you know if water heater replacement is the right thing for you.
At Slate Plumbing, we offer a wide range of complete plumbing services, including:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Reasons to Work with Slate Plumbing
In Grand Prairie and the surrounding communities, people trust Slate Plumbing for high-quality plumbing repair and installation and long-term results. When you work with us you can expect:
- Open and honest pricing with no hidden fees on your bill
- 100% completed work from start to finish
- Exceptional customer service that will make you want to tell your friends about us
- Expert plumbers who respect your property and they’ll treat it like it is their own
Are you looking for proven plumbing services in the Grand Prairie area? Get in touch with us today for a reputable service you can count on.
Water Line Upgrades: When to Consider Professional Replacement
Preventive Maintenance with Hydro Jetting
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help