Reputable Plumbing Solutions in Grapevine, TX
If you’re looking for high-quality plumbing services in Grapevine, TX or the surrounding areas, the team at Slate Plumbing has you covered. We have a reputation for providing dependable plumbing repair and installation that will give you complete peace of mind knowing that your plumbing system is in good working order. We can take care of everything from minor leaks to drain clogs to sewer line repair to gas line issues.
If you need a reliable plumbing team in Grapevine, TX or the surrounding communities, give us a call today and let us get to work for you.
When to Call Our Grapevine, TX Plumbing Team
Signs of plumbing problems aren’t always as obvious as you’d like them to be. Sometimes, the signs are subtle but that doesn’t mean they aren’t potentially serious. If you notice any of the following signs, be sure to get in touch with us so we can come out and assess the situation:
- Clogged or sluggish drains in your bathroom or kitchen
- The sound of running or trickling water when there are no faucets on
- Mold growth near drains or any plumbing fixtures
- Water spots on ceilings or walls
- Elevated water bills for no apparent reason
Ready to Get Started? Contact us using Contact Form or give us a call at (214) 307-6300.
Symptoms of a Broken Water Heater
There’s no question that Grapevine homeowners rely on their water heater to provide soothing hot water to every member of the family. It can be quite unsettling when your water heater breaks down, but you may notice signs of trouble before it gets to that point. Give us a call if you notice any of the following:
- Unusual sounds or odors coming from your water tank
- Intermittent blasts of cold water when it should be hot
- Water leaking from around the base of your hot water tank
- Dents or other physical damage to your hot water tank
Comprehensive Plumbing Solutions in Grapevine
Here is a list of the plumbing repair and installation services we offer:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Reasons to Work with Our Grapevine, TX Plumbers
When you trust us to take care of your plumbing needs, you can feel confident that you’ll be getting the highest quality plumbing repair and installation and exceptional customer service with every call. We like to treat all of our customers like members of the family, so we will always treat you with the utmost respect and commitment. When you work with us you can expect:
- Honest pricing with no hidden fees
- A completed job with no loose ends
- Clean work areas as we will treat your home like it was our own
- Timely service with respect for your schedule
If you need a plumber in Grapevine or nearby areas to take care of your plumbing needs, call the team at Slate Plumbing today.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?