When you have access to a reputable team of plumbers in Haltom City and the surrounding areas, you can avoid serious water damage and costly repairs to your home or business. There’s nothing more disruptive and unsettling than having a serious plumbing issue and no way to get it fixed. The team at Slate Plumbing has the proven experience and technical expertise to take charge of the situation and provide you with a solution each and every time.
Get in touch with us todayfor high-quality, reputable plumbing repair and installation in Haltom City, TX and the surrounding areas.
Trusted Haltom City Leak Detection Services
One of the worst types of leaks to have in your home or business is a hidden water leak. The longer you are unaware of what is happening beneath the surface the higher the likelihood you’ll end up with serious water damage that could cost you thousands of dollars in repairs. Our water leak detection services in Haltom City will pinpoint the source of the leak quickly to help minimize the damage. Some of the signs to watch for that may indicate you have a hidden water leak include:
- Soggy areas in your yard near the house
- The smell of sewage in or around your home
- Moisture on your basement floors or walls
- Elevated water bills for no apparent reason
- Low water pressure
- The sound of running or trickling water behind your walls
If you have a sewer line break on your property, it has the potential to disrupt your entire plumbing system and your lifestyle. We offer expert sewer line repair in Haltom City that will help minimize the damage and cause the least amount of disruption to your property. Some of the signs you should watch for that may indicate you have a sewer line issue include:
- The smell of sewage in your home or around your property
- Soggy areas on your lawn
- Vibrant green grass in patches on your lawn
- Infestations in your home
- Mold and mildew growth around household drains
- Cracks in your foundation
Discover our range of plumbing repair and installation services that includes:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Let Us Take Care of Your Plumbing Issues in Haltom City, TX
If you are looking for high-quality plumbing solutions and memorable customer service that makes you feel like a member of the family, you’ll love working with us at Slate Plumbing. Here are some of the reasons to work with us:
- Caring plumbers that respect your home as if it were their own
- Honest pricing without any added fees on your bill
- We respect your schedule and will always show up on time
- Total dedication and commitment to completing every single job
Don’t let a plumbing issue ruin your day. In Haltom City, TX and the surrounding areas, give us a call today for plumbing services you can trust.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?