Your Irving, TX Plumbing Repair & Installation Specialists
If you’re looking for high-quality plumbing services in Irving, TX, and the surrounding areas, the team at Slate Plumbing has got you covered. We provide a full range of plumbing repair and installation services with great attention to detail. When you have access to a reputable plumbing team, you can feel confident that no matter how complex your plumbing issues are, help is only a phone call away.
Get In touch with us today for dependable plumbing services in Irving, TX and the surrounding communities.
Do You Need an Irving Plumber?
There’s nothing worse than having a serious plumbing problem that has the potential to cause water damage and require costly repairs. It’s always important to know when you should pick up the phone and call a plumber in Irving to take care of any plumbing issues you may have. Here are a few signs to look for before giving us a call:
- The smell of sewage inside your house
- Clogged or sluggish drains
- Water spots on walls or ceilings
- Mold or mildew growth
- Puddles of water in your basement
- Water leaking around toilets or your hot water tank
- No hot water in the house
Ready to Get Started? Contact us using Contact Form or give us a call at (214) 307-6300.
Risks of a Slab Leak in Your Home
Many homeowners don’t even know what a slab leak is, but if you end up having one in your house you could end up with an extraordinary amount of water damage and a huge repair bill. It can be challenging to know when there is a slab leak, which refers to a leak under the foundation of your house, but here are some signs to watch for:
- Higher than average water bills for no apparent reason
- Unusual mold growth in your basement
- The sound of water trickling behind basement walls
- Patches of bright green grass in your yard
- Damp carpets or water spots in your basement
Expert Plumbing Repair and Installation in Irving, TX
At Slate Plumbing, we offer a complete list of plumbing services to meet all of your needs. They include:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Why Work with Our Irving Plumbers?
When you work with Slate Plumbing, you can expect exceptional customer service from the very first call until we finish the job. We use high-quality brands and equipment with state-of-the-art technology to ensure you get the best service possible. Here are some benefits of working with us:
- We Promise to continue with every job until it’s 100% complete
- Honest, open pricing with no hidden costs
- Respectable plumbers who treat your home as if it were their own
- We respect your time and make a point of showing up on schedule
If you’re looking for a reputable plumbing team in Irving, TX or the surrounding areas give us a call today.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?