There is no reason to let a small plumbing issue turn into a major plumbing disaster when you have access to a team of plumbing specialists. At the first sign of trouble, all you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call and we will come out and take charge of the situation. At Slate Plumbing, we have proven and tested plumbing repair and installation experience that will ensure any plumbing issue you have is short-lived.
Get in touch with us today for high-quality, trusted plumbing repair and installation in Kennedale, TX and the surrounding areas.
Do I Need a Kennedale Plumber?
No one wants to have to call a plumber, but it is a crucial step to preventing hundreds or even thousands of dollars’ worth of water damage if you have a leak or other issue in your home. It’s important to face the reality of the situation and take action if you notice signs that your plumbing system isn’t running at full capacity. Some of the signs telling you to call a plumber in Kennedale include:
- Rusty looking water coming from your faucets
- The sound of water running when there is no water on
- Stubborn drain clogs that won’t clear with a basic plunger
- Mold growth in your basement
- Increased water bills for no apparent reason
- Inconsistent water heater performance
The longer you ignore common signs of sewer line trouble, the higher the chances you’ll end up with a messy, disruptive sewer line break on your property. Since your sewer line runs underground, it’s not always obvious that there’s a leak or other issue, so it’s important to watch for signs that you have a problem. Some of the most common ones include:
- Foundation cracks
- Unexplained mold growth
- Sudden insect infestation
- The odor of sewage around your property or near household drains
- Soft or soggy areas on your lawn
- Patches of bright green grass on your lawn
When you work with us you can expect a complete range of quality plumbing services, including:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Join Your Friends and Neighbors in Kennedale
Residents and business owners in Kennedale know that Slate Plumbing has all the answers when it comes to your plumbing system. When you work with our team, you can expect to be treated like a member of the family from the very first call until the job is complete. Here are some more reasons to work with us:
- Professional plumbers that treat your home as if it were their own
- State of the art tools and equipment
- Honest pricing with no additional fees
- Making a point of showing up on time to respect your schedule
If you’re looking for a reputable plumbing team in Kennedale, TX or other cities in the area, get in touch with us today.
Water Line Upgrades: When to Consider Professional Replacement
Preventive Maintenance with Hydro Jetting
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help