Dependable Lancaster, TX
Plumbing Repair & Installation
It’s no secret that having a serious plumbing issue in your home or business can be very unsettling. The prospect of serious water damage or even damage to the structure of your home or business creates a great deal of stress and anxiety. At Slate Plumbing, we offer high-quality plumbing services to help get to the bottom of your plumbing troubles in Lancaster and provide a long-lasting solution.
Get in touch with us today in Lancaster, TX and the surrounding areas for fast, efficient plumbing repair and installation you can count on.
Signs You Need a Lancaster Plumber in Your Home
When your plumbing system is acting up it is important to call a professional plumber as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the higher the chances you’ll experience costly water damage that requires extensive repair or replacement. Some of the signs telling you that it’s time to call us to assess the situation include:
- Water spots on your ceilings or walls
- Backed up drains in your kitchen or bathroom
- Water bills that have been steadily climbing for no apparent reason
- Signs of moisture in your home like mold or puddles of water
Ready to Get Started? Contact us using Contact Form or give us a call at (214) 307-6300.
Is It Time for a New Water Heater?
Sooner or later, even the highest quality water heaters break down and require a replacement. When that time comes, you can trust the team at Slate Plumbing to provide you with a new energy-efficient water heater or tankless water heater. Here are a few signs that may indicate it’s time for a water heater replacement in Lancaster:
- Banging or rattling sounds as the water heater is working
- Rust-colored water coming from your faucets
- Rust or corrosion forming on the outside of the tank
- Water pooling around the base of your hot water tank
Trustworthy Plumbing Solutions in Lancaster, TX
Take advantage of our full range of plumbing services that include:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Reasons to Choose Our Lancaster Plumbers
There’s no reason to stress about a plumbing issue when expert help is just a phone call away. Some of the reasons that your friends and neighbors choose us to tackle their most challenging plumbing problems include:
- 100% dedication to completing every job in full
- Transparent pricing with no hidden fees on your bill
- Fast and efficient service with state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Courteous plumbers who treat your home as if it were their own
If you are looking for a reputable plumbing team in Lancaster, TX and nearby areas, call us today for expert service you can trust.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?