It’s no secret that having a serious plumbing issue in your Lewisville, TX home or business can cause a great deal of stress and anxiety. Not only do you have to worry about water damage to your property but there is also the potential for costly cleanup and repairs to consider. When you work with the team at Slate Plumbing, you can feel confident that your plumbing troubles will soon be a thing of the past. Our focus, commitment, and attention to detail means you’ll get the high quality repairs and installation you need each and every time.
Get in touch with us today for quality plumbing repair and installation in Lewisville, TX and the surrounding communities.
Do I Have a Hidden Water Leak?
One of the biggest fears for homeowners when it comes to their plumbing system is having a hidden water leak. If you have a slowly leaking pipe somewhere in your home the damage can accumulate over weeks or even longer, creating the need for extensive plumbing repair due to water damage. If you notice any of the following signs, be sure to give us a call as soon as possible so we can send one of our Lewisville leak detection experts to take control of the situation.
- Patches of unusually lush green grass on your lawn
- The sound of trickling water behind your walls
- Elevated water bills with no logical explanation
- Watermarks or mold growth near walls or ceilings
If you’re like most Lewisville residents you rely on your water heater to provide you with comforting hot water whenever you need it. If your water heater is malfunctioning it can be quite unsettling. Here are some times when you should give us a call for water heater services:
- If there are physical signs of damage to your hot water tank
- If you lose hot water much sooner than you used to
- If you notice water puddling around the base of the hot water tank
- If your water heater is making unusual sounds
We offer a full complement of plumbing repair and installation services that include:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Reasons to Work with Our Lewisville, TX Plumbers
Having access to a reputable team of plumbers in Lewisville makes all the difference in the world when you need professional attention for your plumbing system. Some of the reasons that your friends and neighbors trust us include:
- Expert plumbers that always make a point of showing up on time
- We respect your home and always treat it like it was our own
- 100% job completion with no loose ends
- Honest pricing format with no hidden fees on your bill
Get in touch with us today for dependable plumbing repair and installation in Lewisville, TX and the surrounding communities
Water Line Upgrades: When to Consider Professional Replacement
Preventive Maintenance with Hydro Jetting
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help