When you call the team at Slate Plumbing, you can feel confident that any plumbing issues you have will soon be a thing of the past. We offer high-quality, dependable plumbing repair and installation services in Little Elm that will help limit water damage to your property and avoid the need for costly repairs and replacement. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations, with laser-focused plumbing repair and meticulous attention to detail.
Are you looking for expert plumbing services you can count on?
Call us today to schedule an appointment and find a professional solution to your plumbing issue in Little Elm, TX, and surrounding communities.
Do I Need a Plumber in Little Elm, TX?
It can be challenging to know if it’s the right time to call a plumber, but a lot of times it’s better to be safe than sorry. Water damage is particularly destructive, potentially causing damage to the foundation of your home, and ruining family heirlooms or collectibles. If you are aware of the signs, you will be able to call a Little Elm plumber when the time is right to get the service you need. Here are some signs to watch for:
- Problems with your water heater
- Damp areas on carpets or floors
- Mold growth in your basement or bathroom
- High water bills without extra usage
- Leaky faucets or the sound of trickling water behind your walls
When you have a sewer line problem in Little Elm, it’s important to get a reputable plumber out to your property as soon as possible. Sewer line breaks and leaks can be some of the most disruptive plumbing issues you can have, so taking quick action is a must. Things like ground shifting, tree roots growing into sewer lines while searching for water, and construction mishaps, can lead to cracks or splits in the sewer line. When this happens, you may notice signs like:
- Brightly green patches of grass in your yard
- Damage to the foundation of your home
- Twigs, dirt, and other debris backing up into household drains
- Unpleasant odors as sewer gases escape
- Soft or swampy ground on your property
Our complete plumbing repair and installation services include:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
What to Expect from Our Little Elm Plumbers
When you work with our team of plumbers in Little Elm, you can expect to be treated just like a member of the family. We provide laser-focused plumbing services and exceptional customer service every time you need us. Some added benefits of working with us include:
- Strict attention to detail while completing every job
- Open and honest pricing with no hidden costs on your bill
- Reputable plumbers that treat your home like it was their own
- State-of-the-art plumbing tools and equipment
If you need a high-quality plumber in Little Elm, TX or the surrounding area, get in touch with us today for reliable service you can trust.
Water Line Upgrades: When to Consider Professional Replacement
Preventive Maintenance with Hydro Jetting
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help