Plumbing issues can take many different forms, from minor water leaks to clogged drains, or broken sewer lines. The key is having access to a reputable team of plumbers in Murphy, TX, when you need help. At Slate Plumbing, we have the experience and the expertise to tackle even the most complex plumbing issues and provide you with the solutions you need.
Do you have a plumbing issue that needs professional attention?
In Murphy, TX and surrounding cities, get in touch with us today for expert plumbing service you can trust.
When to Call Our Murphy Plumbers
There is no question that a serious plumbing issue can cause major water damage that require costly repairs. Especially, if you don’t take action soon enough. Not all plumbing problems are major and it’s important to be able to recognize signs and trouble before they become serious. Some of the signs that indicate it’s a good idea to give us a call include:
- Mold, mildew and other signs of moisture in your home
- Water spots or marks on your ceilings
- The sound of trickling or running water behind walls or above ceilings
- Drain clogs that won’t respond to a basic plunger
- Elevated water bills despite the same usage
Your water heater provides you with a great deal of comfort throughout the year. It’s important to do what you can to keep it in a good working order. Having it maintained on a regular basis will help, as will taking action and getting in touch with us as soon as you notice any signs of trouble. Some things to watch for include:
- There is rusty looking water coming from your faucets
- Unusual noises coming from your hot water tank
- Bursts of cold water when it should be hot
- Puddles or pooling water around the base of your hot water tank
Our range of trusted plumbing repair and installation services includes:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Working with Our Team of Murphy Plumbers
Join your friends and neighbors in trusting your plumbing needs to the team at Slate Plumbing. We offer high-quality plumbing repair and installation with excellent customer service every time you need us. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Courteous plumbers that respect your property as if it were their own
- Honest and open pricing with no hidden costs
- 100% job completion from start to finish
- Complete respect for your schedule and time
Get in touch with us today in Murphy, TX and the surrounding areas if you need dependable plumbing services you can count on.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?