There’s no question that plumbing issues have a way of causing a great deal of stress and anxiety. Finding a reputable plumbing team that will come in and take control of the situation makes a world of difference. At Slate Plumbing, we provide residents and business owners of Southlakewith high-quality, proven plumbing experience and expertise and that will always get you the results you need.
Don’t wait for a serious plumbing issue to take over your home or business.
In Southlake, TX and nearby areas, give us a call today for expert plumbing service you can trust.
Reasons to Call a Plumber in Southlake, TX
When you notice signs that it’s time to call a Southlake plumber, it’s important to take action and not just ignore what you’re seeing. The longer you wait, the higher the likelihood of serious water damage and costly repairs. Water leaks can be hidden out of view for days or even weeks before you notice something isn’t right. Give us a call as soon as you notice any of the following signs:
- The sound of water running behind your walls
- Soft, mushy areas around your yard
- Water or debris backing up into your household drains
- Unexplained mold growth
- Foul odors near your household drains
- Damp spots on your basement floor
- Watermarks on walls or ceilings
There comes a time in the life of every water heater when a change is needed. Even the highest performing water heaters won’t last forever, and it’s important to get in touch with a Southlake water heater expert as soon as you notice any signs of trouble. We will come in, investigate, and let you know if you need a repair or a new water heater installation. Here are some signs to watch for:
- Strange noises coming from your water heater while it’s working
- Temperature issues or blasts of cold water
- Rusty looking water coming from your faucets
- Leaks around the base of your hot water tank
Here is a list of the plumbing repair and installation services we offer:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
What to Expect from Our Southlake Plumbing Experts
When you work with our team of plumbers you can expect high-quality plumbing repair, installation and exceptional customer service with every call. We make a point of going above and beyond by treating every customer like a member of the family. Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Transparent pricing structure with no hidden fees
- 100% commitment to completing each and every job
- Courteous plumbers that treat your home as if it were their own
- Showing up on time with the utmost respect for your schedule
Do you need a plumber to come and take care of a water leak or clogged drain in your home or business? In Southlake, TX and the surrounding areas, get in touch with us today for expert plumbing service you can trust.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help
How To Plunge Like A Plumber
Why Is My Toilet Tank Empty?