When you trust the team at Slate Plumbing for all your plumbing repair and installation needs, you can feel confident that your plumbing troubles will soon be a thing of the past. Whether you have a minor pinhole leak or a more serious plumbing issue that requires immediate attention, we have the experience and the expertise to meet all of your plumbing needs in The Colony, TX.
If you have a plumbing issue that needs professional attention in The Colony, TX or the surrounding areas, get in touch with us today for expert plumbing service you can trust.
Do I Need a Plumber in The Colony?
There’s no reason to suffer through a negative plumbing experience when reputable help is just a phone call away. The key is to know when to give us a call so you can get the service you need when you need it. Here are some of the signs that are telling you it’s time to call a professional plumber in The Colony:
- If you notice signs of moisture anywhere in your home
- Mold or mildew growth even if your home is not humid
- Water backing up into household drains
- Sounds of running water behind your walls or above the ceiling
- Higher than average water bills even though you haven’t used more than normal
Having a bad water heater can be one of the most unpleasant experiences.. Most of the time, you’ll get signs that something isn’t right before it breaks. Here are some signs to watch for so you can call for water heater repair before it completely stops working:
- Inconsistent performance over the course of days or weeks
- Rust-colored water coming from your household faucets
- Any leaks or puddling around the base of your hot water tank
- Strange noises or unusual odors coming from your water heater
We offer complete plumbing repair and installation services, including:
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Line Repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain Clogs / Toilet Clogs
- Gas Line Installation
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration System
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
- Shower Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Bathroom Remodels
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- Commercial Services
Working with Our Plumbers in The Colony
When you work with our team of expert plumbers, you can rest easy knowing that we are dedicated to getting you the results you want.
- 100% completed work with each and every job
- Clean work areas with the utmost respect for your home
- Honest pricing with no hidden fees on your bill
- Exceptional customer service
For high-quality plumbing repair and installation in The Colony, TX and the surrounding areas, give us a call at Slate Plumbing today.
Water Line Upgrades: When to Consider Professional Replacement
Preventive Maintenance with Hydro Jetting
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist For Winter Months
How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work?
Why Does My Garbage Disposal Smell?
Bathtub Draining Slow? Read This
Do Tankless Water Heaters Really Save Money?
Dishwasher Not Draining? This Should Help